[JA] Additions to an email GROUP

  • From: "Harry Zegerson" <harry.zegerson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, juno_accmail-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:37:51 GMT

Suggestions Please
How can I import or add a group of addresses to a group WITHOUT adding them as
a full address entry or a transfer from my address list to the group, which
removes it from my overall list????] Happy New Year. HarryZ"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For
more ideas on staying safe, take a moment to read our '8 Top Tips for
Protecting Yourself Online'. It contains easy-to-follow advice to prevent you
from falling victim to scams, viruses and other online threats.Malware
Explained:
http://www.howtogeek.com/174985/not-all-viruses-are-viruses-10-malware-terms-explained/

I get virtually no spam (now that I've browbeaten friends and
relatives to NEVER send "forwards" to this address, IF they
DON'T USE B.C.C.)
Yes, ACCOUNT DISCIPLINE insulates against spam, contact and e-mail address
theft, mail sent in your name by virus: malware, worm, Trojan, rootkit,
keylogger, spyware, scammers, phishing, Spear Phising, I discipline my Gmail
and Verizon e-mail accounts, but Juno makes itself hard to work with. If I were
to use a mailing program to fight spam, it wouldn't be Juno's.