[JA] Re: The No Taqgs address

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:32:29 -0700

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 "Babette wrote:

>Just how would we create such an address of our own - I can think of
>only two possibilities:
>  1.  Open a new free account at Juno with the new address
>  2,  Just use it (probably as a BCC) without creating the account,
>and it would bounce - but would the other addressee(s)' message
>go through?

Hi Babette, and All,

1.  Yes...  but it doesn't have to be a Juno address...  just has to have
the word 'request' in it. For example, kill-request@xxxxxxxxxxx should
work...  if this method is still working at all at Juno's end.

2.  This would work, but you'll get a bounce notification I believe and
would have that to deal with instead of a Cc: back to your Juno address.
'No-tags' came about to deal with the Cc: and bounce notifications, so you
wouldn't have to deal with deleting them.

George Lunt ..... no. cal.