[JA] The No Taqgs address

  • From: "BVCB" <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:34:56 GMT

George - thanks so much for the great explanation about how the No Tags =
address works.  However, I have one more question regarding creating our=
 own "no tags address"

YOU SAID:From: "George Lunt" =

<...However, you can create a Juno address such as <Babette-request@juno=
.com and Cc: your messages to it and it would have <the same effect.  Bu=
t you'd have to deal with deleting that message <sooner or later.

Just how would we create such an address of our own - I can think of onl=
y two possibilities:
  1.  Open a new free account at Juno with the new address

   2,  Just use it (probably as a BCC) without creating the account, and=
 it would bounce - but would the other addressee(s)' message go through?=

    =