[JA] Re: Still Running Juno 4.

  • From: Jim Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:26:35 -0400

Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:01:46 -0400 Geoffrey Wilson <glw4@xxxxxxx> writes:

GW> So am I, and also my wife on her machine.
> The reason is that with Juno 4 the mailboxes are in separate folders,

Me, too.  The separate folder files are convenient for backup through the
USB thumbdrive dangling from my neck and transferring to different
computers.  My neighbor Eric also.  Last month, we transferred Juno 4
from his 486 desktop running Windows 95, to his new 2002 laptop running
XP.  Bit of a nuisance getting all the message folders across, since the
old one doesn't speak USB and the new one doesn't speak floppy.

GW> However, it also means that I must not run IE 7,
> as if I do incoming mail is not displayed proper;y.
> We have stayed with IE6

Eventually the new IE will be unavoidable and I must regretfuly upgrade
Juno.  Not this year or next.