[JA] Re Running Juno 4

  • From: "BVCB" <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:44:25 GMT

I'm still using it, very happily.  For the separate folder files mention=
ed by others.

If I ever get them down to a more reasonable content size, I might updat=
e to 5.  It would be nice to use HTML fonts, etc.  However, I'm a firm b=
eliever in if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I've also discovered that I can go onto the web with links in HTML messa=
ges if I hold the CTRL key while clicking on the link. (It opens to IE 6=
, not to FIrfox, ever tho that's my default browser.)

I'm running on the MegaMail pay account, which does not give you web acc=
ess, just EMail.  =