[JA] Silent Accmail

  • From: James E Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:18:44 -0500

Has every possible question about Juno been asked and answered, or has a
technical glitch knocked out the juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
in the past few days, or is it just me?

Anyway this morning my 14.4K modem was failing to connect at one Brooklyn
access number, so I brought up the Access Number Selection menu,
deselected that number, selected all the other numbers, and discovered
that every entry had been set up to dial the area code.  Good.  Earlier
this month, area codes on local calls became mandatory in New York but
the Juno modem phone numbers were still coming up without area codes by
default and had to be fixed one at a time.  The company finally fixed the
process.