[JA] No mail?

  • From: "J. Random User" <jamu007@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:53:44 EDT

As part of every attempt to download, I always send a message to myself.
Sometimes I can upload mail for half a day before anything comes down.

I think it has to do with ads.  I think someone else on the list made
that guess too.

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:16:48 EDT carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx writes:
> Called about 6 AM - outgoing messages went, no incoming messages.
> Should have been a couple of dozen.
>
> It's now 1:15 PM. Still no messages.
>
> Wonder what's going on. But by the time you can tell me, I should be
> receiving messages again. Wonder how many lists I'll lose.....

When downloading stalls, after it resumes, I actually match up the copies
in sent mail to what I receive.  I figure I lose more in my own confusion
then juno.