[JA] No mail?

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:16:48 EDT

Downloaded messages about midnight (Tuesday/Wednesday).

Called about 6 AM - outgoing messages went, no incoming messages. Should
have been a couple of dozen.

Called again about 8 AM. No messages.....

It's now 1:15 PM. Still no messages.

Wonder what's going on. But by the time you can tell me, I should be
receiving messages again. Wonder how many lists I'll lose..... <sigh>

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html