[JA] Juno and NetZero Complete the Merger

  • From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:29:24 EDT

George -

> The stock of the combined company opened at $1.97 a share and >in >the
first two hours of trading this morning has dropped more than 20
>cents...

-----

I don't know how significant that is at the moment given the stock
markets's declines of the past couple of weeks, both here and abroad.

I'm still wondering what will happen to those of us still using Juno
1.49. I thought about "writing" to the email addresses in a recent
message about the merger but figure it's pointless.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html