[JA] Juno & DSL

  • From: Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:06:03 -0400

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002:

Jim H.> Anyone who wants to pay for DSL has less reason than I do, to
want Juno.

George L.> Juno dropped Juno Express (its DSL service) some months
back...
GL> Then a few months later, thanks to the courts, got back into
GL>  broadband via cable.  I believe they are currently serving only a
GL> small market area though.

   Too bad Juno doesn't have DSL as I would have considered it.
Throughout the year I've been getting numerous flyers in my front-door
mailbox advertising about local DSL service.  There are a few companies
in my area trying to give me a "good deal," including Verizon (my phone
company).  What I really prefer is to have DSL service, but without
*their* ISP as I would rather use Juno to connect to the network;  I've
heard that with some DSL companies that IS possible, but hard to find.

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.angelfire.com/80s/billythekid16