[JA] Re: Juno 5.0

  • From: "Federico I. Agnir" <agnir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:18:11 -0500

Thanks, guys, for all the info about Juno 5.0's defects.  I have
hesitated for years in upgrading mainly because there are some features
in Juno 4.0 that I I love which are not in Juno 5.0. I did not even know
about the folder collapse and it's good you let me know. Now if only
someone will come up with a fix that I can understand for IE7's wiping
out HTML. I would be all set. I don't even dare move to another email
platform because I can't bear the thought of importing and converting my
Juno files plus having the inform my hundreds of email contacts about the
change.

Fred