[JA] Re: Juno 4.0.11 loses "L" on ".Html" embedded links? Huh???

  • From: John C Hallgren <j.c.hallgren@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:16:46 -0400

Did some testing...found that it's 72 chars max for a link to be SENT via
my 4.0.11 Juno...

And instead of counting all those chars to see if link will be ok, found
that switching to Font Arial Regular 18,
a link PLUS the "> " prefix just fits on one line so...if you have a
link, you get two chars extra on that line...

Might be a quick way to verify a long link as I normally use Arial Reg 10
which shows MANY more chars "per line"...
And in my standard font, it would appear that any link would be ok, as it
seems to be on one line but actually isn't....

On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:12:07 EDT bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx writes:
> If the total length of the URL exceeds a given number, there will be
characters broken off to the next line.