[JA] Re: Juno 4.0.11 loses "L" on ".Html" embedded links? Huh???

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:12:07 EDT

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:45:34 EDT, John C Hallgren wrote, in part:
> Have been trying to send a link to friends...cut and pasted it
> WITH the "L" intact in CORRECT place...
> But when it gets sent, the "L" gets isolated so link doesn't
> work...
> Have not hit this issue before...that I can recall...but my memory
> is not that great!

If the total length of the URL exceeds a given number, there will be
characters broken off to the next line.  It has nothing to do with
the length of any other type of line (e.g. containing English
words).  That's why some of us like URL-shorteners like snipurl or
tinyurl.

--
BOB dot in dot jersey at Juno dot com