[JA] Juno 1.49 just received a lot of old oversized stuff!

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:48:49 PDT

        I do not understand why, perhaps juno is playing with the juno
1.49 filters, but I just got (in another account) a BUNCH of messages
dated as far back as 22 June 2000!  (These are dates in the juno
they arrived after all of this time is significant!
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---