[JA] It's baaaaack!

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:30:59 EDT

William -

>Juno version 1.49 users may have noticed, that messages
>that exceed the magic 64kb limit now are downloaded,
>but truncated.  Users of multiple versions that normally

-----

I've noticed. I've received a number of copies of a virus - bugbear? -
that come through but headers plus message results in a couple of error
messages, and more if I try to reply.

I've also noticed that at least some of the virus messages have
mismatched before @ after addresses so I can't reply to the sender saying
"you have a virus".

Given that I'm on a number of lists with overlapping membership, I can't
always tell which list is involved.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html