[JA] Audio garbled while both Juno(5) and IE(7) open?

  • From: Bob in Jersey <bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:59:41 -0500

My dad is occasionally having garbled audio from YouTube clips and WMP
audio files when he has both Juno (5.1.83, we tried v8, didn't like it at
all) and Internet Explorer (7.0) open; I use the same computer, and don't
have this problem.

I seem to have read someplace that there's a registry fix to this, but
can't remember where I found it and didn't keep a copy of it.

--
BOB