[juneau-lug] FAA Computers

  • From: Sean Crites <bdk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:14:59 -0800

I'm going over to the FAA building after work to pick up the computers
that I requested on behalf of the lug. They were really happy to be
able to give them away and not destroy them.

I've got limited space where I am at. Since we don't have a 'club
house' (yet), I was wondering if anyone would be willing to me store
these computers. I was told that there were going to be about 4 to 5. I
can probably take 2. Give me a call at 796.4965 if anyone is interested.

-sean