[jsonar] Virtual instruments

  • From: Christian <christiancomaschi81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 15:36:24 +0100

Hello,
I'm looking for good quality, Jaws-friendly virtual synths to play commonly used instruments with the keyboard. In particular, I would like synths to simulate in a realistic way piano, organs, guitar, bass, drums. I downloaded a demo of the Native Instruments collection, the Komplete bundle, but I found it completely unusable; I had more success with the PlugSound bundle, but I don't like those sounds because they are not realistic. Some people told me to try Tascam GigaStudio, but it's not developed any more.
I'm using Jaws 14 with Sonar 8 and JSonar 8.53
Can someone give me suggestions of something else to try or tell me how to make this Native Instrument thing work properly?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Christian