[jsonar] Re: Problem with JSonar 8.5.3 and Braille display

  • From: "Brian Olesen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:42:43 +0100

hi,
the only issue I have is that when opening the normal template I always land in bus view rather then track view, but that's not a big issue just interesting.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 1:51 PM
To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jsonar] Re: Problem with JSonar 8.5.3 and Braille display

One more thing I can think of - If you hit JAWSKey +V to bring up the JAWS
settings list, there is an option under the Sonar settings for turning
Braille on/off (or using Braille or not) within the Sonar application.

I also find that when first opening Sonar I might have to Alt+tab away from
and back to Sonar in order to get things working.  Must be some kind of JAWS
focus issue.

Anyway, let us know if that does anything.

Good luck.

--Pete