[jsonar] Re: Problem with JSonar 8.5.3 and Brailledisplay

  • From: Maik Brodnicki <maik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:50:19 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the quick reply, I made sure to follow the manual's instructions and used the ctrl + jaws + r command. The setup is clearly working and the user interface too, but still the braille does not respond at all and the sleepmode didn't have any effect, when I tried it out. So far only uninstalling JSonar appears to revive my braille, which brought me to the conclusion that this appears to be an issue with JSonar. It is the first Software I tried that does interact with my braille.
Could Script be the problem, somehow?
As I mentioned before, I use a Baum VarioPro 64 and the latest drivers.
Thank you for your efford.

Maik