[jsonar] Re: JSonar website, do we still need it?

  • From: "Chris Belle" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cb1963" for DMARC)
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 01:20:39 -0500

I'm going to keep tools archived for my paying students,
so those of you who have tutoring with me will be safe.

On 3/29/2016 10:25 AM, Michelle Odom wrote:

Well I for one would appreciate it if you would keep jay sonar running my whole computer has had to be reset, so everything that was on it is gone. I'm going to have to buy a new version of sonar and a new version of Jay sonar. Well, I will have to download and the Jay sonar again anyway. So I would appreciate it if you would keep the site up at least long enough for me to do that. As far as reaper, I am pretty proficient with an iPhone, but oddly enough, refuse to use a Mac. I tried that when I was at world services for the blind, and it totally frustrated me. It's like you have to have 20 fingers just to be able to do the keystrokes. It's weird.