[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting Confirm

  • From: Kai CFBT <cfbt_kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:46:47 +0000

Dear Phuc and all,
Sorry for lately reply. I just finished meeting about our new constitution. I
just finish Basic Jaws Script workshop with 8 persons from the same
organization in each branch, e.g., 2 from Lampang, 1 from Khon Kaen, 1 from Lop
buri, 1 from Bangkok, 1 from Nakorn Ratchasima, and another from Songkla. They
all are CFBT staffs. I finish all the fonction types and decleare all variable
and constant. We did WordPad Script, if you all want me to show their scripts,
I really appreciate to send to all of you.

So, especially thanks for Phuc the make me have this chance, and big thanks for
all of you that give me a big help.

Regard,

Kai.

From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting ConfirmDate: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:53:43 +0700

Hi Kai,
It's nice to hear that you just finished the Jaws scripting training in Khon
Khean. How was the training going? I hope you can share with us more info about
the training you just conducted. Thanks.
Phuc