[JScript-Dev] Re: Today Meeting Confirm

  • From: "Silatul Rahim Dahman" <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:32:41 +0800

Hi all,

my skype id is stncom. please add me before noon so that I would have time to accept and test to make sure everything is ok.

I expect full participation fromm all participants. No excuse please because we have agreed on this about a week ago.

many thanks.

Rahim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>