[jos64] Re: visit my JOS site for HOW TO's

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:37:25 -0800 (PST)

This is good,

I'll check it out soon. I hope =WiNGS= will still have the capabilities to do
what JOS can do and what abilities CLiPS can do as well. The =WiNGS=,JOS, CLiPS
will be a conceptual foundation for the OS of a device that I'll be setting up
that will be powered by a 65c816S/65c265S processor operating at 20 Mhz
(perferred) or possibly higher. Possibly a USB port or 2. A special
game/control port or 2. A slot or 2 for a memory card and a slot for the main
program (card). There could be several physical configurations for different
applicaton of use.

Mostly this would be used in various home use. For most aspects of the system,
the OS would be built in on ROM and some other aspects and features will be
available. One key aspect is that applications would not fumble around with the
internal functions of the OS. At least not so upfront.

I am mentioning it it, so that those JOS,CLiPS & =WiNGS= software developers
could eventually take upon some of their skills and knowledge and build
applications for my device (as well as C=). It is not being marketed against
C=. As a matter of fact, I think that finding ways to link the device and say
"CommodoreOne" or a Commodore64/128 series computer with =WiNGS= as an OS,
would be great in my opinion. Although,other platforms as well is looked at.

Enough statement of my device, when enough of the process proceeds through and
be ready for other software developers to come in and develop applications then
I'll setup a WebPage/Website for this. Good luck with your site Greg/DAC.

=====