[jos64] visit my JOS site for HOW TO's

  • From: Greg/DAC <billnacu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HomeStead Commodore Mail List <homestead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Hey everyone, I've update my site with some information on HOW TO, with
JOS.

  http://www.king.igs.net/~billnacu/jos.html

  I'm working on a set of articles, for the most part they are for
beginners, I'm trying hard not to be technical.  the Point is that they
are practical.  and Useable.

  Whats there so far:

 Change the Font in AJIRC
 View JPEGs that do not reside on any of your local drives
 Play HUGE mods and wavs that you don't have the storage space to download
them too
 Setup a Website on your commodore
 Get your Email without using a telnet account

To come still:

  Uploading and Downloading files
  Sharing files with Friends
  Making Playlists of Music
  Edit and create computer messages and sounds for programs starting up
and shutting down
  Using Ajirc
  Chaning the background pic in the GUI.

  and some other stuff I haven't thought up or had suggested yet.
Suggestions are welcome.

                                  Greg\DAC