[jjr69] Re: Australia Open

  • From: "Phan, Khai KT" <Khai.T.Phan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:31:24 +1100

Hello Khai Hoan,
I saw the match last night, Agassi was just too good, he absolutely demolished
Schuettler, no mercy at all !  I think Agassi is getting better with age,
amazing !  Well, we'll see whether he and his wife, Steffi, will play mixed
double at the French Open against Martina Navratilova and Todd Wodbridge, the
winners of the Oz Open mixed double.
Khai