[jjr69] Re: Australia Open

  • From: "khai hoan" <khai_hoan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:55:40 +0000

Cher Guru

I could see Martina playing with Todd Woodbridge - Aussie ..if Leander Paes
-India  not playing terre battue . Players can change partners depending the
surface . if the case ..Gamin will go for Martina /Todd ..since Martina got
more double games in her body than Steffi . But ..as you said ..tennis is so
unpredictable .

Also .. with women .. physical factor is important .. the monthly ..humm ..
if one of them is undispose  ..et c'est kapout .

BallBoy