[jimkitchenchat] Re: Long time!

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:16:02 +1300

Oh golly, wow couldn't beat that jim.
I drink root bear and ginger bear mostly.
On the odd ocation I drink amarula or sider usually sider.
Grape juice and lemon lime and bitters.
I have some fanta and such to, but not so much these days.
I have a friend that likes drinking vodka, can't say I care for it.
ewwwwww

At 10:34 p.m. 26/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi Diwakar,

I drink Diet Pepsi. Like maybe one with dinner. I drink at least a couple of large cups of black coffee in the morning, no sugar or cream. Now on Friday night it is a Blue Ribbon Turkey. That is actually a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon and a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

Tonight though at WII bowling I plan to drink a Halloween drink called a bloody brain. You fill a shot glass about three quarters full of strawberry schnapps, then pour in a thin layer of grenadine, and last pour in a bit of Baily's Irish cream. The cream coagulates and picks up some of the red from the grenadine and looks like a bloody brain floating in a test tube.

I'm sorry, but I do not talk about future games. Like what if I have an idea for a game, but for one reason or another I never am able to get the game done. It is just easier on me to just work on new games and put them out when I feel that they are ready.

Are you doing anything for Halloween?

BFN

    Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA