[jimkitchenchat] Re: Long time!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:34:21 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

I drink Diet Pepsi.  Like maybe one with dinner.  I drink at least a couple of
large cups of black coffee in the morning, no sugar or cream.  Now on Friday
night it is a Blue Ribbon Turkey.  That is actually a shot of Wild Turkey
bourbon and a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.

Tonight though at WII bowling I plan to drink a Halloween drink called a bloody
brain.  You fill a shot glass about three quarters full of strawberry schnapps,
then pour in a thin layer of grenadine, and last pour in a bit of Baily's Irish
cream.  The cream coagulates and picks up some of the red from the grenadine
and looks like a bloody brain floating in a test tube.

I'm sorry, but I do not talk about future games.  Like what if I have an idea
for a game, but for one reason or another I never am able to get the game done.
 It is just easier on me to just work on new games and put them out when I feel
that they are ready.

Are you doing anything for Halloween?

BFN

    Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA