[jimkitchenchat] Re: Information that is really crap

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:39:04 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

As I told you, I'm sorry, but I really do not have any plans for a new version
of my baseball game.  Plus I do not have a recording of a bench clearing
baseball brawl.  And then there is the thing that a large file of a brawl would
add to the up load time, the down load time, the band width, and the storage
space.  And all for something that people would listen to once or twice and
then want to just skip after that.

BFN