[jimkitchenchat] Re: Information that is really crap

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:51:32 +1300

true but we need more things than comercial breaks I am getting sick of the old ones.

At 11:39 a.m. 1/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi Diwakar,

As I told you, I'm sorry, but I really do not have any plans for a new version of my baseball game. Plus I do not have a recording of a bench clearing baseball brawl. And then there is the thing that a large file of a brawl would add to the up load time, the down load time, the band width, and the storage space. And all for something that people would listen to once or twice and then want to just skip after that.

BFN