[jimkitchenchat] Awesome Homer

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 04:22:05 -0400

Hi,

I have put Awesome Homer version 2 up on my web site.

File name winah2.exe  File size 9.7 meg

In version 2 it now reads only the level or levels that you just played, but
you can still read the entire log file from the menu.
The cut scene in level 1 is now interruptible.
There is now a warning when the chainsaw is about to run out.
There is now a different sound for jumping and ducking.
The right shift and right control keys now work the same as the left shift and
left control keys.
Once you finish the game, you can now pick to play any level.
And the not picking up the chainsaw bug is fixed.

The winah2.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games
page.

BTW you do not need to uninstall version 1.

BFN
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA