[jimkitchenchat] Re: Awesome Homer

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:39:10 -0400

I finally did get it out, and level 1 is my favorite so far. I'm on level 6. Level 5 is very difficult because of the combination stuff, sometimes I wonder if it should be that hard! And level 6 is hard too, I never know what path to take. I either end up falling into a mud hole or finding myself at a river, which I can't seem to jump over. Any tips?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>