[jhb] Re: Whither Goest

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:24:18 +0100

I appreciate your point but I was basing my supposition on the fact that the
JHB pilots have been used to extremely versatile flying in PCI with
locations for our sessions all round the globe.

There is nothing stopping pilots doing this in IVAO either - it is just that
we can't keep the club atmosphere intact by dragging the controllers around
on these jaunts to man the ATC units.

I don't know if anyone regularly mans EGBJ in IVAO but it would be a nice
airfield for a new controller to start off at to learn the ropes. It is even
testing out the first GPS approved approach in the UK!