[jhb] Re: Whither Goest

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:37:24 +0100

At the last count only seven JHB pilots had recorded hours on the IVAO
database. I can't make any further steps in this direction until we get the
10 minimum. Until then use of the JHB callsign is technically not allowed -
but I guess it means someone has to spot the callsign and issue a yellow
card.