[jhb] Re: WT Pirep

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:18:00 +0100

My WT flight CYXY > PANC was broken up by a few mins of sorting T/S because only 3 greens would register instead of 4 even though IVAO 'EYE' showed me as active and connected.Problem sorted with J Hill's help so I booked in my actual flying time 2hrs32mins. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>