[jhb] Re: Update 345 of 6000

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:45:23 +0000

I thought it would be junk, too. The fact that it handles FSX sound OK doesn't prove much. However, my eeE PC is about the size of your machine and also has on board sound. For my Brennan machine wot holds my entire record collection I have a 320Gb USB HD, as backup. I tried playing off that, via the eeE and the sound was great! I don't suppose we can overlook our ears becoming increasingly Lo-Fi, with the passage of time.

Gerry Winskill

On 17/02/2011 19:34, Fossil wrote:
I'd assumed the onboard sound would be pretty punk but it was really quite
decent - for speech anyway. I'm not it is that good across the whole audio
spectrum.