[jhb] Re: Update

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:19:27 +0100

UpdateHave a nice annivesrsary.  Fred
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fossil
  To: JHB Private Email
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 1:53 AM
  Subject: [jhb] Update

  The latest hours are now posted on the JHB Hours page. Again I regret no
promotions this time round but I would like to say well done to John Hill for
passing the 1000 hour milestone.

  I would also like to thank everyone for popping into Ronaldsway on Thursday.
It was nice to have a chat and see some traffic - including some visitors from
the UK, Italy, Netherlands and even Iran. I'd also like to thank everyone who
helped Dave in setting up his IVAO system and in getting his first flight plan
actioned.

  There was an inevitable gremlin to the evening and one that has cropped up in
the past - aircraft not showing up. We've had this in the past and I can't
recall the exact details but some pilots could see all other aircraft, some a
few and others (Dave included) nothing at all. It's odd because Dave saw other
aircraft when he connected a couple of days earlier so maybe the IVAO traffic
servers were acting up.

  I won't be around on Sunday. Madam has already told me we are going out to
celebrate our wedding anniversary so I wait in anticipation to find out what
she has got planned.

18:35:00