[jhb] Re: UK Event for Wednesday 22 August 2007 1830UTC

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:46:25 +0100

MessageM. Did a quick read yesterday of the 'Lean Tut.' and a quick try out --
managed to get to 12,300' -- climb rate finally dropped to
30fpm/1876rpm/73KIAS/10.1GPH -- on rerun LOWS to LOWG and the weather was
kinder.Will be trying to improve on that to get the penny to drop.Got to get
the relationship [ of how I read it ,how I understand it and how I do it ]
right.   Fred