[jhb] UK EVENT for Wednesday 9th MAY 2007

  • From: Pentalverjohn@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 06:00:07 EDT

HI Guys
Are we giving this Event a go this  week?
The UK ATC Welcomes IFR and VFR traffic  from all countries to this event.
Please come and join  us
This week The Midlands with VFR in mind  as well as IFR, but we do welcome
international Flights in as  well.
Focus aerodromes for this event are:
CAMBRIDGE  (EGSC)
WYCOMBE AIR PARK  (EGTB)
WELLESBOURNE MOUNTFORD  (EGBW)
( LONDON LUTON (EGGW)  ?????????
Suggested routings:
CAMBRIDGE to/from WYCOMBE AIR PARK  (51.0nm)
VFR
CAMBRIDGE to/from WELLESBOURNE MOUNTFORD  (66.0nm)
VFR
WELLESBOURNE MOUNTFORD to/from WYCOMBE  AIR PARK (45.5nm)
VFR
Procedures charts for these aerodromes can be  downloaded from:
_http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egsc.htm_
(http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egsc.htm)
http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/pdf/aerodromes/302TB01.PDF
http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/pdf/aerodromes/302BW01.PDF
Username: UKFPI
Password: flightplan
Is still working for charts  requirements
Or just come and fly, we hope to see you all  there.
John Hill
JHB199