[jhb] Re: Tonights session

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:56:20 +0100

Hi John,There are some letdowns now and then, especially when you are making
changes.I thought I'd have a little go on IVAO EGBP to EGBJ just to give FF
some traffic to play with.Heard him over the com OK but felt a bit nervous
with it being IVAO and felt a bit warm and sweaty.Then FF's voice faded
off,thought something was amiss with headsetand then hearingaids.Had to
embarassingly closedown[didn't want to mess FF's night]to sort the problem.It
was annoyingly simple in the end -- sweat cause a blockage in the hearingaid
tube along with wax and of course ear block.Well I'm back at work now so my
simming time will be back to evening sessions, so will miss my daytime simming
help.Anyway will just have to progress as best as I can.So hope you get setup
soon with your new comp,  Fred