[jhb] Re: That's Clever

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 23:42:08 +0100

The weather was the only major update for FSX in that effects affected
ground textures. You should see runways and aprons change colour when it
rains and should get reflection from a rain soaked surface. If FSX can
create ice on the ground then you are in for a treat - taxying on ice ain't
for the weak hearted.