[jhb] Re: IVAO Pilot report

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:39:06 +0100

No problems here submitting PIREPS and I've done about 20 now. Any time I have entered something incorrectly (usually a non-alphanumeric) character, the message back has been quite clear about what/where the error is.

Mike L

bones wrote:
I tried to fill in a PIREP here to see if I had a similar problem. Each time I filled a box in I got a warning come up if the value had been entered incorrectly and I could only access that box until a corrected value had been inserted. Only when every box was correctly annotated would it allow the PIREP to be sent. Having received several other reports to check it isn't a problem affecting everyone.