[jhb] Re: IVAO Pilot report

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:12:45 +0100

I'd better fall in line, lest my Manx SWMBO find out.
Since I won't be able to reprog myself for the last two phonetics, it looks as though it will have to be M-ERRY. Ch...t, I'll be saying Ho Ho Ho next!

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

I'll change your VFR callsign to M-JHBD on the JHB Callsigns page.

If anyone else wants to book a new callsign just shout. M-ONEY, M-ISER,
M-AGIC and many other variations are still free. <vbg>