[jhb] Re: IVAO App for iPad

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:35:54 +0100

MikeB

Have finally got round to downloading this app (no - I'm not being
particularly slow on the uptake: I have been away on a business trip in
Rome for several days).  Indeed I sincerely hope that EGNS_APP is not one
of the ATC positions that is stuffed ... otherwise so will my regular
Thursday IVAO sessions <g>

Mike L

On 19 October 2012 11:47, Mike Brook <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> IVAO have had for some time a very good free App for the Apple iPad and
> which is available from the iTunes store.  They have recently issued an
> update to cater for the recent o/s update to IOS6.  I had to chuckle when I
> went to the iTunes store to pick up the update - see how quickly it takes
> you to spot the deliberate mistake...****
>
> ** **
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Hope that the resolution is good enough – if not, shout and I’ll send an
> enlargement…****
>
> ** **
>
> MikeB****

JPEG image