[jhb] Re: IVAO App for iPad

  • From: Peter Dodds <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:50:01 +0100

:-)  I suppose it's a bit better than being plucked and dressed!

Peter

19 October 2012 11:47

IVAO have had for some time a very good free App for the Apple iPad and which is available from the iTunes store.  They have recently issued an update to cater for the recent o/s update to IOS6.  I had to chuckle when I went to the iTunes store to pick up the update - see how quickly it takes you to spot the deliberate mistake...

Hope that the resolution is good enough – if not, shout and I’ll send an enlargement…

MikeB