[jhb] Re: Hacker strikes again.

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:53:53 +0100

At least two dinosaur then. Well I know what is is but I'm bu....ed if I can see the point of it all.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Sorry to be a dinosaur, but I don't even know what Facebook is!

Frank T.

At 19:23 10/07/2010, you wrote:
AIM.COM is the home page for an instant messaging service, which looks as though it's owned by AOL. Interestingly though they will allow users to log in using their facebook log-in whch suggests to me AIM could also be behind the instant messaging system within facebook. Check your facebook privacy settings - I have all of mine set to 'Friends Only' - that could be your source. Another potential source: there's two avsim.net addresses among Bones list. Could it be the same disgruntled idiots that took Avsim down? Paul

        Date: 07/09/10 19:36:00