[jhb] Re: Guernsey

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:27:09 -0000

Had a look on his web site but could not see it in his shop yet.

I'd buy it just to keep him going although I'm not a great fan of ultra high
detail scenery. I guess his real problem is that such high level detail
requires a huge amount of time and effort and this means releases are not
going to come out that frequently. Couple this with the limited market he's
in and I doubt any release sees a high return - especially in these cash
strapped times..

http://woodair.net