[jhb] Good read

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:51:10 +0100

I've just finished reading (for the untold umpteenth time) "F4
Phantom - A Pilot's Story" by Robert Prest. It is a 'must read' if
you've not come across it.  (Sheesh,  I really regret not joining
the RAF as a pilot in the early sixties, I was scuppered by the
bl**dy dreadful eyesight ... <g>).  No consolation, but it has been
great to have been able to get out in the sunshine to read a good
book and relax over the last few days!  Anyone else got favourite
aviation titles that they would like to share?

MikeB