[jhb] Frank Turley

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:38:26 -0000

Frank has changed his email address to Frank.Turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

He tried to post to the JHB list but this is locked to unauthorised users
(that's why we don't get spammed). I'll add the new address in a minute but
include it here if anyone has Frank in their email address list.

If anyone changes their email address then they automatically get shut out
of this list. Best thing to do is let me know by direct email so I can add
the new address to the JHB distribution list and keep you running. If you
post a letter to JHB it just goes down the spam trap.

John Woodside
bones@xxxxxxx
http://woodair.net